Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jumping in




This is my son, Noam, in a rare photo where he is not running away avoiding the camera, with a friend he's known since birth, Maya. It's my first photo for August Break, a project begun by http://www.susannahconway.com/. The idea is for participants to post a photo a day, without words if you like, for the month of August, as a way to be present to the month, and get a little break from writing. But, you can write if you want to, or post when you want to, it's all optional. I'm going to post most days, if not all, and write just a little here and there. I'm using it as a way to start this blog, which I've been wanting to jump into for a while. Happy August!

3 comments:

  1. yay! it's good to see your blog coming to life, I check this space often, looking for your words or images- I look forward to this!

    ReplyDelete